1. Improve customer service: by enhancing accessibility of business-critical information at the ﬁngertips of the CPA staff, your ﬁrm can assure prompt and accurate closing of customer requests. Your customer will clearly see the beneﬁt and will appreciate being able to share documents with you and have records available any time from any where.
2. Client Portal saves cost: Cloud-based document management systems and client portals work hand-in-hand to expand accessibility, protect ﬁles and elevate the client service capabilities of your ﬁrm. These portals—two-way gateways for transmitting all ﬁle types and sizes to and from your clients via a secured Internet connection— provide a safe and instant alternative to the traditional methods of storing and delivering sensitive client documents, CDs and jump drives through the mail and even email. What’s more, client portals designed with tax and accounting ﬁrms in mind ensure compliance with increasingly complex regulations protecting client data.
3. Reduce storage cost: imaging most of an institution’s paper documentation will gain back valuable space as ﬁling cabinets and document storage rooms are eliminated. The cost of ﬁlling and maintaining a ﬁling cabinet is staggering.you can create more ofﬁce space for additional staff and expand your client base. Also, and in many cases, the need for off-site storage space can be completely eliminated.
4. Survive after a disaster: Natural disasters are a way of life. And with the harsh reality that two out of ﬁve businesses that experience a disaster go out of business within ﬁve years, Firms that don’t worry about protecting their valuable paper documentation are risking that the documents – and their very business itself – may be blown away, washed away, or burned away in a disaster. CPAXchange is implemented with a reliable backup system and business continuity plan. It can ensure that your ﬁrm can continue to operate in the aftermath of an unforeseen disaster.
5. Improves operational efﬁciency: save time staff spends shufﬂing and handling papers. CPAXchange eliminates the inherent inefﬁciencies associated with traditional paper ﬁling systems. Time management experts estimate that employees spend 20 to 30 percent of their time searching for documents even when the documents are stored on their computers due to varied organizational skill and expertise of the individual person. Integrated workﬂow provides additional time saving of each staff, simplifying the task of the back up staff task and shortens review process.
6. Secures information enables your ﬁrm to improve your ﬁrms’ trustworthiness and earn customers’ respect.
7. Automated workﬂow built into the CPAXchange solution provides accurate assessment of progress and tracking of tax returns.
8. Direct labor cost saving: Staff time is money. CPAXchange can save several hours of staff and CPA review time for every return resulting in direct saving.
9. Don’t be left behind the curve cloud storage is becoming an established trend and so don’t be left behind or your clients will leave you behind.
10. Reduce risk by ensuring safety of documents stored away from your premise and away from your ofﬁce computers or on your staff’s computer, you reduce your business risk.
11. Increase your competitive edge by taking advantage of this inevitably digital world offer a better service to your customer.